IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!
When you or your loved one has been hurt or injured as the result of another's negligence, the most important thing is your health and that you make a 100% medical recovery.
hardships. We will hold the negligent party(ies) accountable for their actions, and will not settle for any less than the maximum compensation that you deserve.
medical care or legal representation.
A personal injury claim is one in which an injured person alleges that another person's conduct or that of a business or other entity fell below a certain standard of care, and the breach of that standard led to a physical or mental injury resulting in economic and non-economic damages. Injury claims are brought in various causes of action including medical malpractice, product liability, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death.
Auto/Tractor Trailer Accidents
If you've been in an automobile accident and particularly where a tractor trailer is involved, it is important to act immediately. Important evidence is quickly lost and the major trucking companies will already be hard at work to dismiss your claim.
Bicycle accidents cases are unique when compared to a typical auto accident case. There are particular laws and particular crash dynamics that apply to bicycle accident cases. In the end, however, the general principles are the same — when someone doesn't follow the safety rules of the road, and as a result harms a bicyclist, they are responsible for the harm caused.
Motorcycle Verdicts and Settlements:
- According to Jury Verdict Research (published by Thomson Reuters) the median motorcycle injury verdict (after a personal injury trial) from 1999 to 2006 was $73,700.
- $1,600,000 settlement after plaintiff slid on loose gravel and suffered crushed vertebrae and nerve damage.
Premises liability are typically personal injury cases when an injury was caused by some type of unsafe or defective condition on someone's property.
Types of Premises Liability Cases:
- slip and fall
- snow and ice accidents
- inadequate maintenance of the premises, such as defective conditions, low lighting inadequate building security leading to injury or assault
- elevator and escalator accidents
- dog bites
- swimming pool accidents
- amusement park accidents
- water leaks or flooding
- toxic fumes or chemicals
- Wrongful death lawsuits can be brought against a wide variety of persons, companies, government agencies, and employees. For example, in a car accident involving a faulty roadway and a drunk driver, a wrongful death action might include defendants such as:
- The driver or employer at fault in the automobile accident The designer or builder of the faulty roadway
- Government agent who failed to provide warnings of a road hazard that caused an accident Manufacturer, distributor, or installer of a faulty or dangerous part of the vehicle
- Persons who sold, served, or gave alcohol to the impaired driver, or Owner of the premises where the alcohol was served.
- Road crashes
- Drowning resulting in brain damage or death